= School Health Programs | = ExCEL Afterschool | = Pupil Services
Use drop down menu at right to select which calendars to view
Add a calendar to Outlook
First, right-click the .ics file link for the calendar you want below, and then click "copy shortcut" or "copy link location" in the shortcut menu. (Don’t click the link. If you do, the calendar will open in Outlook as a Calendar Snapshot and won’t be updated.)
- School Health Programs Calendar: .ics file
- ExCEL Afterschool Calendar:
- Pupil Services Calendar: .ics file
Then, in Outlook:
- Click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the Internet Web address you copied, by pressing CTRL+V, and click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK.
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates).
Please contact us if you need help or have questions!
View a calendar in a separate window